Old Tue, Mar-20-18, 10:58

Plan: P:E=>1 (Q3-22)
Stats: 168/100/82 Male 182cm
BF:
Progress: 79%

Hiya Meme, well in the intervening time between last post I managed to -

a) blow out the other butt cheek
b) get some new snowpants
c) fail 2 times at "pond skipping" at the local ski hill - we'll the second time my body did make it all the way out of the pond and onto the other shore - ouch!
d) Make a bunch more videos
e) have a generally great time with end of season activities on the snow

I think I'm the only one in my bunch that doesn't want the snow and ice to go away, it provides frictionless kite riding, the only thing better is clean ice and skates, that is like living in a dream ...

Any how, tally for this month so far is 14 session out of 20 days, sick two of those beginning of month. Last Friday I skipped work and headed out with a friend to get our "last session of the year" yeah right... it's never the last one till it's water, then it's a new season ha! So the video below is a little long but you get to see from a distance how relaxing and fun it can be out there, it's like dancing with your favorite gal for hours on end - well kind of like it anyway

Link to movie below, skip to middle for kiting, first part was requested by someone for how I rig this particular kite..

http://downhaul.com/kites/20180315M...Day2018-web.mp4

And here's a picture a friend who was up in Canada posted a few days ago, I guess the only thing better than iceskate kiting is powder riding, Only one day this year we had that in our state, here's a picture of him - camera is attached to kite lines - I think the picture really evokes the feeling of joy and freedom kiting on the snow brings, at least for me...

NOTE: time to concentrate on loosing a bit of weight for the upcoming water season where weight DOES make a difference in the ability for certain boards to float you and foils to fly you. Not sure if I'll use fasting or what just yet.