View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Fri, Oct-06-17, 13:39
Registered Member

Plan: OMAD intermittent fasting
Stats: 200/173/145 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 49%

My go to Doctor is Dr. Jason Fung. His site has a wealth of information, especially on intermittent fasting. I do one meal a day intermittent fasting and he has a huge section on his website about it. I am an "all or nothing" tpe of person and obviously you can't quit eating cold turkey, but one meal a day intermittent fasting is the closest I can get. I feel so much better, belly fat is down dramatically in less than 2 weeks (I don't weigh more than every 3 months so don't know about the weight yet but size matters more to me) and I am no longer obsessing about food all the time. That was a problem for me even doing low carb religiously. Now I also have the extra money to eat REALLY good food for my one meal a day. I don't squander carbs or calories on food just to fill up. I no longer eat on the run, preferring to wait a little longer in order to actually sit down and enjoy my meal. As to your original question, the only thing I've found to convince anyone else that it works is for them to see the results.