View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Tue, May-15-18, 15:48

Plan: Atkins Concept
Stats: 225/190/175 Male 70.5"
BF:
Progress: 70%

With your skills Buttoni, I'm sure you will even come up with a tweak improvement!

Be sure to allow the pizza to rest/cool for a good period of time, it begins to stiffen up better for hand eating closer to a real slice. Slightly above room temp is probably best...if you can wait that long! I actually rest the sheet pan with the pizza on a wire rack for cooling. Lifting the pizza out by the foil liner (if using) and placing directly on the wire rack would even be better, then back on to a proper surface for cutting. Careful though...we dont want to distress that work of art too much while handling it!

I'm finding some of these LC recipes need to be either cooled or warmed in order to make them their best. Like with your cheddar biscuits, warming them in the toaster oven before using them as a small hamburger bun for instance makes a big difference, whereas with your blueberry pancake recipe, if you take a bite when they are fresh and hot off the griddle, they are almost liquidy on the inside, but a few minutes to cool closer to room temp and they set up nicely and taste as close to a regular pancake as anything I can imagine for diet food!