#6   ^
Old Mon, May-14-18, 09:44

Plan: Atkins Concept
Stats: 225/190/175 Male 70.5"
BF:
Progress: 70%
Default Pictures!

Pics of Lavash bread pizza

This was my first one, it came out beautiful and delicious. You can see the pepperoni is visible on top, that was something I did differently on the second one and by having the pepperoni buried within the cheese topping may have trapped that oil and contributed to the fact that my second try was either more moist or more oily...but still good!

Here is that second pizza. Still delicious, but as I wrote, a little more limp. I may have also used more sauce on this one, I think it was the last of what was in a jar and I just wanted to use it up rather than leave just a little in the jar

I have another one on the menu in the coming days. I'm going to try par baking the bottom layer a bit too. Maybe not quite as firm as the top layer, but just to see if it firms the whole pizza up even more.

By the way, the price at Walmart for these same Lavash breads as you see for 6-8 dollars on web sites is $2.30. Although Netrition is more reasonable at $3.19, but you have to order $99 of stuff to get free shipping. My wife did a saavy shopper move, found that a bunch of these packages were a day away from best by date and got the Walmart manager to mark them down to half price! She got 8 of them for $1.15 each!

Also what Helper2 said about freezing is true, they do keep well frozen. My wife in another stroke of brilliance suggested I lay the breads on a sheet pan in the freezer. This made them freeze flat plus I just left the pan under the to keep them stable so they dont get broken