#5   ^
Old Mon, Feb-20-17, 17:54

Plan: Keto / Atkins VLC
Stats: 173/148.6/135 Female 5'6"
BF:23.9
Progress: 64%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almosthot
I couldn't do it today. I've done it every day since September 20. But, today I couldn't do it. I ate a giant chocolate chip cookie. I drank a Coke because I figured "what the heck!" I ate a Zebra roll to punish myself further. Then I threw up!... I am not crazy! Am I??? I am so beyond proud of what I've done over these five months but that scale is dragging now. It's gone from 4 and 5 lbs every week to maybe 1 or 2. It's hard! I'm back in my zone again. I'm ready for these 50 lbs to go. The first 70 have changed me in so many ways. I feel good. Physically, mentally and socially I'm talking to people again. I had a moment. It won't happen again like this. I hope it doesn't. I want this really bad. My goal is 155. I started at 286. Today I'm 217. Tomorrow??? Who knows! I can do this...can't I?

Don't beat yourself up too badly, most of us have slips. Here's what is important: you had the goodies, you even got sick! So make this a one-day event and go right back to your Atkins diet tomorrow. A one-day relapse won't hurt anything as long as you limit it to one day. And then concentrate on getting back to business and be determined not to slip up again soon.

What is damaging....and I've done this too many times to count....is messing up and then turning it into a daily event that goes on for days or weeks or months. Been there, done that.

Also...LOOK AT HOW MUCH YOU HAVE LOST! Congratulations, and in my opinion, you are doing fantastic! Keep it up and stay positive because YES...you CAN do this and reach your goal. You can!