View Single Post
  #1989   ^
Old Thu, Jun-29-17, 03:18

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Still feeling a bit "wonky" this morning. It must be the "summer complaint". That is an old term that my Mother used to use. When someone didn't feel well in the heat of summer, they were said to have the "summer complaint".

One more night of putting the cream on my nose to kill this spot of skin cancer. I am SO tired of having a bright red spot the size of a quarter on the end of my nose. The spot itself is small, but the area around it is very inflamed. I just hope the cream has worked and that it clears up.

Nic...aren't bunnies the best? When we doing the cemetery tour we came upon a baby and he just sat there as people walked by. I stood guard over him until all the people had walked by as I'm sure he would have gotten stepped on. He finally decided to get out of there and took off.

Trig...I hear you on trying to help the hubby change his diet. Mine asks me what he should do, but then just keeps doing what he's always done. Sigh...My hubby doesn't have a weight problem, but his Trig/HDL ratio is not good.

Blue...your evening out sounds like a lot of fun. Enjoy & have that treat if you want. It's funny, lately I will tell myself that I can have a treat or eat whatever, but when it comes down to it, I just don't do it! This is so odd to me.

I'm heading to the golf course around 7:30 this morning. I'll be home around 1 and then I don't know what I'll get into. Probably nothing, as it's supposed to get hot & humid. Lazy!

Have a good day everyone!