View Single Post
  #1983   ^
Old Wed, Jun-28-17, 04:42

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning Ladies!

Lori- I can relate to that groggy feeling. I didn't want to get up this morning. I was so excited though because I thought it was Thursday. Only to work it in my brain- wait no it's only Wednesday. I truly am working for my week ends. And boy the older I get time just seems to FLY by.
Enjoy your day. Oh....... How did your tourney go?

Trig- WELCOME BACK!!!!! You were missed. I think it's go great you are able to totally "unplug". I am not there yet. How do you do that??? Unplug?
How was your trip? Details Details! Are you taking a few days to decompress and relax. It is so true- ya need a few days after a vacay to rest!

Blue- Loved the hubby story. I bet you were a wild child before he tamed your heart! Did you say your back porch is the screened in kind? I love sitting out to- but don't like getting chomped.
My first house we had a lovely screened in back sitting area- I can picture yours. Isn't it funny that when you get something "new", ya keep looking at it. Funny how that works.
I had cali/rice last night and topped it with BBQ chicken strips. Very good.
You are going to save a hung chunk of change- with your new ins. You could save up enough to take that trip you wanted! That would be awesome!
The glass sea lights sounds interesting. Somehow I can't visualize that. But it sounds lovely. -
It also sounds like you are back in your LC zone. And doing well. I get the marshmallow on 2 sticks! I wonder- just thinking out loud if maybe some sort of work out might help. Do you work out at all? I know you move around alot with your work. But I was wondering if you walk or dance, or swim. I think that helps some. I know it at least helps for some people. I am just asking.
I know how hard it is to incorporate one more thing into a day! YES I DO!!! Maybe we could challenge each other. And have Lori as our inspiration!

Leeann- Lady by the pool! I love your back yard. I remember your pic from last year. Now you have your new furiture to go with it. Any 4th plans? You are always doing something with the kids.
So the Bolognese - what is that? I thought it was a sauce ya put over pasta? Is it LC?
So glad you are still doing your MOW. do you do that every week, or do you self schedule?

KMOM- interested as to how your and the fam is doing! yesterday 5/5. Just made it.
-------------------------------------------
All- Yes to the question about the new software rolling out in Oct. it WILL make all of our jobs easier. It will take our program into the 21 century.
I kid you not when I say we are running numbers manually with spread sheets!! This is long overdue.
It will be awesome to lose all those spreadsheets. I am privileged to have played a part in that development. It was an intense process, but I have never done anything like that. I have learned a lot.

I have a quesy tummy this morning. Not sure why. I had a lot of greens and the riced cali- maybe to much veggies last night.
I bounced up a pound as well. BUT my clothes are feeling very loose. So F the scale.

I made up a couple pork chops for today. So those are sitting in the fridge.
I am getting tuna burn out- I might go next door to my little "Fresh" grocery and get some chicken salad today. I will take my walking shoes as well. I know I need some water.

Ok all- I am definitely humming along just perfect in LC zone. But could do better with walking and water. My challange.

Ok have a wonderful day everyone