View Single Post
  #81   ^
Old Tue, Jul-22-03, 19:57

Plan: low carb
Stats: 174/110/110 Female 5' 1"
BF:20.8
Progress: 100%

Thank you for your support. I was thrilled over getting out of the 40's. I told my DH that I droped out of the 40's and he said how much did you weigh before. I told him 169 and he said," Man you were fat." That is the truth, but he didn't have to say it.

Shalizbet: It is wonderful to hear a testimony like that. Also the verse was good too.

I am going to my grandchildren's Great Grandfather's funeral tomorrow. He passed away and they had no way to say good-by. There are 5 grand children. 2 girls and 3 boys. Oldest is 12. The girl that is 9 was very close to him. After crying, she sat down with pencil and paper in hand, and made her grandfather a card. It said, " I love you grandpa. I miss you. I know of a skater who died of aids, so I am making this for you because you died." On the back of her card she drew a picture of the skater that died. Her mother folded it up, and put it in a plastic bag, so they can give it to her grandpa tommarow. Let me tell you, I could not keep the tears back as I heard of her sorrow. I know tomorrow will be so hard on the grand children, so please pray that Jehovah God's comfort will be with the family.

g