View Single Post
  #20   ^
Old Sat, Oct-19-13, 18:50

Plan: Low Carb/Intermittentfast
Stats: 133/133/125 Female 66.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default Today I ACTUALLY Ate!!!

Today for the first day in a long time I felt satisfied on my Low Carb Eating Journey. I have re-started Induction and in turn welcomed more fat and carbs! Today I felt FULL at the end of my dinner! I have 4 hard boiled eggs with mayo whipped together I used the yolks and the mayo together and put it on the eggs while I sliced in halves and for my first meal and for dinner I have tuna with FULL Fat mayonnaise on top of romaine heart leaves, a big burger I made from ground beef, 2 pieces of bacon on it AND butter on and a chicken thigh with butter on it! I also drank about 6 cups of water today which is a vast improvement from my previous 1-3. I also bought a book about Atkins and have made up a whole bunch of hard boiled eggs and pieces of bacon to stash in my fridge for if I get hungry or as a snack.

It is crazy how good it feels to let go of calorie counting. I was calorie counting before as well as not eating enough fat and the process was making me miserable. I felt sick and tired and drained. I was not able to get in Ketosis and was seriously questioning where all this energy you are suppost to get from LC eating and Atkins was coming from.

I am so thankful to all of you to have helped me through this and helped me stop calorie counting and fat counting and to start being more open minded and dive whole-heartingly into Atkins and LC eating. I have not counted how many calories I ate today but know my carbs were right around 5.5 today which I am telling myself is "Good Enough". It is getting late and for the first time I am not tempted by the carbs my family have eaten for dinner and am looking forward to continuing on my Induction and achieving my goal weight.

Thank you all so much! (hugs)