View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Thu, Jan-15-15, 19:42

Plan: LC HF MP IF
Stats: 565/386/282.5 Male 73
BF:no/thank/you
Progress: 63%

Thanks everyone.

Every time I see my avatar I say in a low growly voice "I'm Fatman".

I hear you colacafe01, only utilizing my amazing ability to deceive myself; I have gone through that ordeal 3 times. First with my 330lb scale, then with my 440lbs scale and now with my 550lb scale! But what really did me in was the last 18 months of not caring at all. I basically threw my hands in the air and said screw it, hand me a bag of mini-snickers and a 2L of Coke. I was 475lbs around the time apathy took over. The next time I climbed on a scale was at the clinic and I was 90lbs heavier. So I am obviously very good at adding on body fat. Although my Doctor (who I don't trust) is convinced that a small chunk of that is muscle because of my body having to carry around all this weight and my not being completely sedentary. Since I look more like Jabba the Hut and less the Hulk, adding muscle with the fat is of little condolence.

Now my motto is this: I have tried quitting and I went nowhere. I tried failure and ended up worse off than I was before. I tried surrender and lost even more of myself. Now it's time to try perseverance. Now it's time be unshakable. Now it's time to confront my enemy and defeat him. I will dictate my own destiny.

Be strong brothers and sisters!