View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Fri, Mar-03-06, 09:55
Organic Lifestyle

Plan: SBP (Organic & Balanced)
Stats: 165/135/130 Female 5'6''
BF:
Progress: 86%

I have been using the SBP as a guideline for over 3 years now. My weight flucuates about 5-7 lbs depending on what I have been eating or what time of month it is or if I have been sick. I made the same mental change though that a few of you are trying to make and I fully support it. Remember that you are working on getting healthier and healing your body and weightloss will become a side-effect in it's own time. I have been losing about 5 or so lbs a year and am on my last 5 or some. I don't really weigh in anymore because at this point I know I can't count on the number since I have started to weight lift and the number moves naturally. I feel bad for the people that get upset because the scale has gone up 1-2 lbs over night. I held 5 lbs of water weight for a week because I was sick. Focus on changing your habits and then decide if you need to tweak it to lose some weight. It's taken me a lot of patience, but taking it slow and changing my focus to health from weightloss has kept me moving the right direction even if it takes me 5 years to lose 30 lbs. I know I will keep it off because I have changed my lifestyle instead of going on a plan for a few weeks. Keep it up. Focus on some non-weight related goals.