#929   ^
Old Sun, Mar-26-06, 20:20

Plan: Bernstein Diabetes Soluti
Stats: 260/-/145 Female 5' 3"
BF:
Progress: 63%

Quote:
I know already you just HATE the truth

I'd be interested in knowing what 'truth', exactly, you seem to think it is that I hate since I have never once said that humans can't live long lives eating meat only or will certainly develop some deficiency doing so. I do disagree with you on your contention that it is the only true way for humans to eat and that vegetables are poison. Millions of humans living long, healthy, productive lives eating a mixed diet testify against that notion; in fact, the longest-lived humans on earth eat an omnivorous diet.

Quote:
Why are we even having this conversation? It is a total waste of time and resources.

We are having this conversation, Bear, because if you are going to speak in absolutes and set yourself up as the resident expert, you owe it to those who are reading your posts and taking whatever you say as gospel truth without question to present them with accurate information or at the very least, post some links to where you got those ideas so that others can read them and make an informed decision for themselves. Yes...I know...you have those documents somewhere....
You're the resident expert on how Bear's diet works for Bear, not on how Bear's diet will work for anyone else.