View Single Post
  #2023   ^
Old Thu, May-24-18, 04:40

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Hello!!!

Blue- I loved your post! You know I have a friend who has a jingle. It has stuck in my head for YEARS- but fits your situation. Big clients vs. small clients. People now days walk right on by pennies on the street. It's true- I see them all over the place. Just pennies. I used to walk by them too. Until the "jingle".
Pennies make dimes, dimes make dollars. dollars matter. - thats it. So simple and so true- pennies turn into to dollars and they matter!
Small clients are the bread and butter! Good on you to get through that work ASAP! Your creative juices are flowing right after the meeting I am sure!
The house will be there when you are done! I love a good trench coat too! Plus a London Fog- they are the gold standard! I had one of those once when I was married. Found it believe it or not at a thrift store. It still had the tags it!!! What a find that was. Somewhere in all my moves I have lost track of that! But I just love that look!

Trig- You had the best post of yesterday!!!! It was priceless!!! I have to wonder what your kiddo was thinking the broom stick was? She was in her world and it could have been a wand, or a twirly stick!
Have you never turned up the music real loud when you are mopping and use the mop as a "mike"and just become a rock star in the kitchen?!?!?!?!?! ROFL ROFL!!!!!! Thanks for such a great smiley post!!!!

Lori- You are most likely either on your way or on the plane by now. Fingers crossed on non- bumpy flight. Then have a GRAND time!!!!

Kmom- I loved your post too. I laughed at the thought of yappy hovering elderly couple chatting away, and you just smiling and nodding. OMG- I would ZONE OUT!!!
I love however they are helpers! Have you ever had a guest that expects to be WAITED ON???????
My mother in law was that way. Never lifted a finger- and complained the entire time about this and that!
Just sparked a memory ----- hehehehe- So one visit she and her husband stay for the weekend. The food I was serving was all Paleo at the time. Loads of veggies and meat. It gave her the trots all weekend and she accused me of trying to kill her via food.
Everyone laughed at that one. Even the ex. Always about the food!!!!! HAHAHAHAH
I have moved on from that trend- it didn't work.

Nic- hummmmm I might need to look at a motivator watch. Why did you pick an Apple Watch over a Fitbit? Just wondering?
Cool on the pool. Do you have a pool service? Hoping the weather is nice this weekend. Do you have the kids coming in?
------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday was just NONSTOP back to back just flat busy. Came home- tossed my salmon in the pan- fired up the computer and worked until 10. I had to finish responding to 2 peer posts from school. Was dog tired and hit the bed within minutes after finishing.

Yes the "sit down" with the bosses boss - was definitely an informal interview. Not only that - but she was fishing for information regarding my boss. It was such and AKWARD place to be.
She was asking me questions like how often M interacts with staff, does she do her own reports, if not who does them (ME). Does she attend IDT meetings? No- who leads those meetings- ME. I answered the question, and gave nothing else.
This lady is a regional boss. She is in the office 1 day a week she she said she needed "eyes" in the office. That is code for SNITCH.
God I HATE office politics. I am not flying under the radar anymore. I don't think I ever did.
I have a "loud" bubbly personality. It doesn't sit quietly in a cube. Oh no.

Enough of that. I gotta run. I might have added to much oil on the pan last night for the fish- it sorta slid in and out. colen cleanse!!!!!! - but got the flat belly now!!! I know TMI!!!!!!!

Have a great day- got a tuna steak for dinner and will pair it with a knock out dill mayo I will make! And done. I am planning a Netflicks night- total mind veg evening!