View Single Post
  #2020   ^
Old Wed, May-23-18, 08:52

Plan: 20 net carbs
Stats: 250/210/175 Female 5 feet 8 inches
BF:
Progress:

Lori:
Tomorrow is the big day! Sounds like you are ready in so many ways...except for feeling peaceful. I hope your nerves can calm down and you can enjoy every minute of this adventure. You have trained hard. Don't cheat yourself out of even the smallest joys throughout this journey. You might sit next to an amazing person on the plane. You might feel stronger than you thought throughout the flight there. I am hoping for a peaceful, calm day for you tomorrow...and today too!

Nic:
I applaud you for the steps you took with DS16. I like to call that "tightening things up." It seems we are gracious and understanding and accepting and giving the benefit of the doubt...and then at some point we say...this is not working. Enough is enough. Time to get tough. And we do it with all the same love and conviction that we have when we do it the other way. We want the best for them, and this is the way we think we need to do it now. I have a lot of hope that this will impact him in a positive way...but maybe not at first.

Blue:
Happy for the small projects for you that are giving you some needed wind beneath your sails! I realize these are small clients, but it would be so great if they could use you again..or refer you to other clients! Maybe at least one of them will find a way! Yeah, you are right...bathroom floor was a surprise, but I will be happy to know it is strong now. I have a older home, so I never know what to expect!

Jaz:
YES!!!! I see you on the beach in a quaint little house grading papers and interacting with students! And it can happen! Keep pressing on! You've got this! I am sure we are all anxious to hear about the meeting with the big boss! ~ About the cruise...I was really hoping my daughter would come with her four kids without her hubby. But I was not surprised when she said no. She did not want to experience it without him. I get that. I will pay for their family to go next summer. ~ My company...this couple is my daughter's in-laws. My daughter lives across the street (DDAS) so they stay here when they come. It is much easier on my daughter. They tend to "hover." It works out perfectly because they love to help me. I do not charge them anything and they love to help as a thank-you. They are amazing! She can do almost anything and he is a happy, merry worker. He tore up all my raspberries (because they were filled with bugs). Helped me plant grass seed there. Tore up all my day-lilies on the side of my house. She added a lock to a door in my basement, painted my foyer, did most of the work designing my kitchen, etc. There are too many things to list. We get along really well. They are both talkers, but I enjoy them. Sometimes I just nod and only half way listen...but every now and then I will add a comment or ask a question so they think I am engaged. Wrong, I know...But they really talk a lot! ~ Oh, and please remember to include me in emails. Thanks.

Trig:
Funny story about the broom handle, but might have hurt a lot. It'f funny with head stuff....sometimes it does not matter how hard the hit is compared to where it has been hit. But sounds like she is fine. And good she went to school! Hopefully that will get her mind off of it. I am sorry if I missed it, but what will she be doing this summer? Any camps? I know she will enjoy the family vacations.

Me:
I am focused getting ready for a wedding in a couple of weeks. It will be in the back yard of my DDAS's house. I think the wedding rehearsal dinner is going to be here. It is challenging for me as I won't be here. I leave to visit my daughter in D.C. in a couple of weeks. My SD is going with me and we return the night of the wedding. We will make the reception. My sister is coming to visit during that time. It is her son that is getting married. She is the one that is in a lot of pain, and in a wheelchair. A ramp is getting installed at my house this afternoon. I had it installed a couple of years ago for her visit. She is also ordering an electric recliner to be delivered. She sleeps in that. Tons of other relatives coming...another sister and her hubby, a brother and his wife, and a lot of nieces and nephews. It will be a great time together.

Like I said, there are so many clothes within reach for me. The capri's are from LLBean (just casual with a draw string waist). But I just love the fit and feel of them. Well, I like the fit when they fit! Four tops from JJill. One I will bring back to the store soon. One I wore yesterday, and the other two I am not sure about.

Blue, I took my daughter to a really cool tea room yesterday. I would love to go there with you some day. I would like to maybe even wear a hat! Well, that might be a little stretch for me!

Say, what about if one night we all dress up and go to a fancy restaurant during our time together? Or a place like this Tea Room. It was so much fun and not too expensive.

Just had my O4. Planning to have a 1/2 c. of my granola for lunch. Then you all got me craving a hamburger patty with bacon and caramelized onions and cheese! Such a great taste and filling too! Will have that for supper.

Hope you all enjoy your Wednesday...and yes, Lori...take deep breaths!

K-Mom 10x4