View Single Post
  #2018   ^
Old Wed, May-23-18, 05:45

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Oh Trig......hit herself in the head with a broom handle?? I shouldn't laugh, but oh my. Does she have a nasty bruise? I love that you told her to go to school and not think there.

Jaz.....what a goal....to be an instructor and sit and look at the ocean while grading papers and interacting with students....wonderful! Hope your day with the boss goes well today. Wonder what they are thinking? They know they have a prize in you, that's for sure.

Nic...congrats on your kids excellent school results! How exciting for your DD to be entering a Master's program.....and you gotta love Penn State!

KMom...Sorry some of your family will not be able to go on the cruise, but understand not wanting to risk a new job. I'm sure it made lots of details to work out for the staterooms etc.

Blue....Sounds like you are back in the saddle for sure! Both with your WOE and work. A burger with melty cheese is a perfect dinner for me too. I eat a lot of ground beef......and of course, cheese. Yum!

The countdown is on! Yesterday I packed my backpack having to eliminate several items due to space constraints. Then I sat here trying to remember what I ended up packing and went upstairs and unpacked to look. Ended up trying on my choices, taking out a few things and putting a few different things in. Sigh....I'm a mess. I emailed my friend in England that I was in a panic and not at all sure that I'm bringing the right clothing and she wrote back....."Breathe"...She said not to worry as she will no doubt bring a week's worth and I can borrow a sweater or whatever if I need it. She's a doll. She's coming on the train from southern England.....7 hours!! I totally removed all rain gear as the weather is looking good. No room for a silly rain coat!

Today I'm going to go for a 3-4 mile run and then home to shower and get ready for my chiro appt. After that I'll come home and put my face on and then run a few errands. BIL is coming this afternoon just for a few hours on his way home from a meeting just north of us. We're going out for dinner and then he'll be heading home.

Tomorrow morning I'm sure I'll be feeling "sick" with nerves. Last minute prep and then heading for the airport around Noon. 3 hour drive to get there. Not looking forward to the traffic on the beltway around Baltimore, but I'm trying to time it out so I won't hit it at rush hour. 6 lanes(or whatever) going each direction....this country girl is not used to that mess.

Ok....Time to get my arse in gear and get my run done......last practice before the big day!