View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Wed, Jun-27-18, 04:15

Plan: Ketogenic and OMAD
Stats: 325/283/185 Male 69 inches
BF:Sorry, don't know
Progress: 30%

Hello Misty Maid,

I'm Tim, from South Wales and like people on this forum have done for me, I'm more than happy to welcome you and show support for your most impressive results to date.

Yeah, I know all about the nay-sayers, my wife as I've said in my introduction posts is one unfortunately. However, slowly but surely she's coming around to the Low Carb way of thinking. Even if she feels it's too restrictive.

She suffers daily from 'stomach acid reflux,' and takes way too many 'indigestion' tablets. I told her to start taking Apple Cider Vinegar like me and lo and behold, her acid reflux has stopped. So suddenly, she's showing a bit more respect towards the Low Carb crew.

I currently do all the cooking and so little does she know, but most of our meals are Keto based. But she'll have a Jacket potato or something with the LC veggie stuff I make for us.

Slowly, but surely, the UK is starting to understand how the tide is turning, away from Low-Fat to Low-Carb so soon you'll have all kinds of help in paddling your canoe.

Well done and best of luck.

Tim.