#6   ^
Old Tue, Jun-23-15, 19:20

Plan: Low carb, low gi
Stats: 210/159/154 Female 68.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by newlcer
Oh and I'm currently size 14-16, but mostly 16. I was size 18 a month ago. Are you 158 now? How tall are you?

I am currently 158 at 5 feet 9. I'm 30 years old and wear a comfortable size 6 (whatever that means with vanity sizing now). I lift weights 4x a week. I have been bulimic at 140-45, so I have no intention of being there again. For me anything under 150 is a slippery slope towards an eating disorder, so I'm making my own rules. I suspect my body is on its way to settling here since my weight loss has tapered off from 6-10 a month to 2 in the last month.

I think I looked great at 175 or so as well. A lot of it had to do with perspective and health because I'm also a type 2 diabetic. Since I was exercising, I had a nearly flat stomach and strong arms at that weight. If that's your goal, I think you would feel and look great. Please continue on your own path and make decisions that work for you. I'm sorry I can't share a pic publicly, I'm a college professor so I feel somewhat nervous about curious students. I can PM you my instagram profile if you wish.