View Single Post
  #38   ^
Old Mon, Mar-03-08, 16:51

Plan: ?
Stats: 178/166/155 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 52%

Hey Peach,

I'm still using my fluidity bar. Unfortunately, last week was really busy so I only used it once but typically, I try to do three workouts per week. Anyway, I've opted for the intermediate workout for the challenge (and also because my beginner DVD won't stop skipping!). I'm loving my bar and the workouts feel great. It's actually kind of surprising how much of a challenge the lower body gets with this workout. I like using the bands for the upper body. I just wonder if I'm doing enough for the triceps/biceps.

I haven't seen a great deal in the way of results because I haven't been eating very well the last few weeks. I'm going to have to make a concerted effort with the food in order to see any changes. I will definitely keep you posted on that.

So, congrats on the size loss, Peach. That's great news. Are you doing any other forms of exercise aside from Fluidity? How often are you doing Fluidity? And how has your diet been? I'm just curious. I'm waiting for the weather to improve so I can go walking again. I hate doing cardio in my basement. It just sucks the life right out of my workout!

Okay, so I've rambled on. I'll follow up with you all in another week or so.

Thanks for listening...

Wishing you all the best!

By the way, I think I've done five workouts so far...