#21   ^
Old Thu, Sep-27-01, 07:56

Plan: CAD/CALP
Stats: 184/181/150
BF:
Progress: 9%
Default WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

I am SSSOOOOO happy for you (and a lot envyous). How wonderful!!!!

I can't remember, but where you also on Clomid?? And if I remember correctly, we started Met around the same time right?....

I unfortunately am suspecting that hubby doesn't want kids. I've noticed that every time we talk about starting to seriously TTC, something happens and he can't, but says it's because of that. I really hope I'm wrong but I don't think I am. I'm a little scared to confront him about it in a way because if I do, it means I have decisions to make about our marriage. Everything else is going so well... I really hope this can be resolved!

But don't you worry about me, this is just me venting. I really am ok and will end up doing what's right. I'm just not quite ready yet... trying to get courage first to be strong for what ever might happen!

Keep me posted on staying on Met... I read somewhere that Dr's in Canada are not allowed to keep you on Met during Pregnancy. Please don't quote me on that but go look it up in www.soulcysters.com and see....Some of the girls are staying on it anyways, and there are testimonials about one that did the whole time and everything turned out wonderfully!!! So keep researching it.

Good Luck, and Congratulations again...

Josee