View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Mon, Dec-04-17, 20:28

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 224/207.8/125 Female 5’2
BF:
Progress: 16%

She started out as really nice as we are both single parents and have teenage kids with other things in common. I’ve just found in the last few months, I’ve seen another side of her I don’t like. It’s like she wants to get a reaction out of me. Plus I am also friends with her older sister. Right now we are taking a break from each other as we spent a week together on vacation where I saw more things I didn’t like. I’m by no means perfect but it is always one sided and about her. I always believe that friendships are reciprocal but I don’t feel the equality in this one. Many time I have been interrupted where the situation turns back to her. I am only imagine as I progress with my weight loss, she is not going to like it. I was always the fat friendly one and it probably made her feel better because she wasn’t the fat one. I feel as though I can’t share good news with her or show her something I bought. She is someone where it has to be about her or nothing at all. I feel she isn’t someone who is able to share in someone else’s happiness.