#6   ^
Old Thu, Apr-17-03, 04:00
Don't Call Me Sugar

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 293/287/230 Female 65 inches
BF: :^( :^| :^)
Progress: 10%
Smile Hello dexilicious

I thought of you yesterday, because I had a lunch meeting in Tacoma (Primo Grill, near the "historical district"). I hope you are well and grooving along.

There's pretty rapid posting traffic around here, it's true. I can only stay so caught up myself on the best of days. But anyway, hello to you, thanks for stopping by my journal. I check out your exercise logs (including at your livejournal) sometimes; I just re-read BFL and I'm thinking I need to pyramid-step my lifting pattern for efficiency and less boredom (the trainer at my gym has had me just doing three sets of 12) and so I am examining your example. If you have any wisdom along those lines you're willing to impart, drop me a note or something.

I've almost started a gym journal a few times but it just seems like too much hassle, so I can understand what you're saying. I'm just writing an ongoing food/gym log in Notepad, and publishing it every few days.

Ah, you know of Peggy Lutz. For some reason I could totally see you in some of those faux monkey fur wraps and shrugs she has. I think they're hella neat but they don't suit me much.