Registered Member

Plan: high fat BFL
Stats: 170/170/170 Male 1.80
BF:
Progress:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaleoDeano
David,
As far as your LONG rambles which repeat the same themes... they are really just not necessary. You may think people are "getting brainwashed" by Bear, or some other such nonsense... or that that is Bear's purpose for this thread. You are SO off the mark on this, it is a total joke! "Sieg Heil, Bear"! Give me a break! None of us on this forum are robots! Do you honestly think that people are just flocking mindlessly to what Bear says? The people who agree with him have been doing YEARS of OTHER research (including, most importantly, trials on their own bodies!), and what Bear says is clicking into those concepts! Just because they don't click into yours, does not mean the rest of us are puppets or something!

You're wrong, I never thought that people are robots or that they are being brainwashed, I give them more credits than you do. The thread title is misleading and the egocentrism of your ideologist is unbelievable

Quote:
The BEST, most nutrient dense food is animal food... especially the FAT! I would venture to guess that if you took any new born human that was healthy at birth, and raised them on an all animal diet (with lots of animal fat), they would THRIVE! However, if you raised them on fruit... they would be DEAD in no time! So, let's get REAL, shall we?!

You're accusing other people of being psychotic because of their choices where you can't even post a normal sentence without resorting to useless, I'm right-you're wrong buzzwords. People like you may have read those studies that first you criticize and then you use to support your ideas but you clearly didn't understand anything about them. If you read the data about modern hunter-gatherer societies you will see they are not all eating an all meat diet and those who aren't are not dying of pathological diseases any more then the other. Any person enough humble to understand that your life and your experiences are not an universal truth that changes other's truths and basic life facts would have realized that human onnivorousness is showed in the spectrum of diet in which traditional tribes thrive worldwide. You have the high meat end of the spectrum and you have the high plant food end of the spectrum and the one in the high plant food end of the spectrum are not getting sick or dying. You get real and stop deluding yourself into believing that you can understand the world truth by letting the world know what happens within your body and life. Egocentrism is more disgusting and dangerous than the SAD diet you hate so much.

Quote:
I know crazy cat owners (who are vegans!) who feed their cats fruit and veggies and SWEAR it is good for them! The cats eat it! And, there are so many cats eating CORNMEAL it is disgusting! Now... I guess, by your logic, this makes them "opportunistic omnivores" or some other such ludicrous label! GIVE ME A BREAK... a cat is an obligate CARNIVORE... no matter how INSANE their vegan owners might be!

Any other idiotic comment you care to share?
Cats and other felines get sick and eventually, even read the cancer rate of pets?, diet when they're fed a diet which is contrary to their physiology and anatomy. We agree that SAD diet is a unhealthy diet that is killing lot of people. So we've taken as an example traditional diets which are also used as indirect tests to speculate what the paleolithic humans eat. We know that among these hunter-gatherers diseases are rare and they're strong and fit. But there's not a single hunter-gatherer diet, we have a spectrum of environments and therefore a spectrum of diets, this is possible because you're omnivores, carnivorous animals would never survive enough to adapt to such a wide spectrum of environement and diets.
The ends of the spectrum are high meat diets and also high very high plant food diets and both the members of the population at the end of the spectrum are quite healthy and fit. The majority of hunter-gatherer societies is in the middle with diet that have a relevant amount of animal food and a relevant amount of plant food and they too are not getting sick or dying minute by minute but are not less healthy then the other ones.
This is natural omnivorousness as it's clear by a body who is both suited for meat and both suited for plants and therefore can live on almost anything and survive in different conditions and environments.

Quote:
And, you should read accounts of REAL fruitarians. OMG! They are SO SICK and psychotic on that type of diet! I will search for some links... it will blow your mind!

This is already blowing my mind! You're not different from the people you're criticizing, you have the same presumptuous dogmatic attitude and anytime you call someone sick and psychotic, so your subjective judgement, realize that many other people may do the same to you. You're not showing any less psychosis and egocentrism than that, you didn't even understand how what I said was in support of your diet but was not in support of your ridicolours broad ecogentric statements but no, it wasn't enough, you want me to "get real" hence accept that not only your diet is working for you and hence it's a good for you diet but that since what's work for your is gospel this diet must suddenly become the only natural human diet and all the rest if inferior and not mean by nature. You're not only identical to a fruitarian but you're also offending all the other people in this board who think of themselves of healthy inividuals even if they don't stuff themselves with nothing but steak.

Quote:
I think Bear is rightfully using empirical data over research and perhaps you should try to do the same. I will be glad to add to the empirical data and be just one more person that eats this way. I robot. I eat meat. Sieg Heil, Bear! RIGHT! Hey... here's a novel idea... why don't YOU try this diet out for a month, and see how you FEEL! Have you EVER done that?

Empirical data will prove everything and then they will prove the exact opposite of what they proved. Because we're individual, because you condition bodies history psychology adaptations and needs are unique. Even our being omnivorous emphatize this individual uniqueness since unlike herbivorous and carnivores real omnivores can device a diet which is unique to their body by playing with the amount and ratio of foods as no other family of animals can. Is that hard for your to understand that if I try an all meat diet and I feel wonderful in an all meat diet it won't mean anything except that it is a good diet for me, that is may work for me and that it is another diet that I may consider, that I won't mean it's the natural real human diet or that I was born as a carnivorous animal instead of an omnivorous one.
Read again the link of your dear psychotic peer fruitarians, can you just see that what they do when they say that since they feel wondeful after eating nothing but mango for months everyone should eat that way and all the other are inferior eater is the same attitude you're having. Isn't it true that we're judgemental idiots with those people that we know are like us and we blame our cons on them not to blame them on us after all?

David