View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Sun, Feb-26-17, 06:45

Plan: Atkins 20
Stats: 141/132.6/125 Female 63
BF:
Progress: 53%

CMCM-

Wow lots there, thank you for your thoughts! This is why I started this thread- so I really appreciate you thoughtful feedback.

Your diet sounds similar to how I have "settled" into a routine of eating. I especially like to hear from a gal like you bacause it sounds like your just a little older than me? My age has been a big factor in promoting a change in how I eat, or more so, how I think about eating.

I am learning a lot. I am still in induction after all this time...almost two months. But I have added special items like blackberries, strawberries and lots of nuts and seeds to help break things up. That's really been nice.

Also realizing, eating this way, if I have what I call a "food opportunity" --I take it somewhat. Eating out, cooking class, friends supper- these things have happened and I have had small amounts of food (pinch of bread, few homemade fries, sweet fanc deserts) and it's worked rather well. So this has been a "relearning" process really.

Also working with guilt, expectation and thinking of the long haul. Focusing on my goals: they way I want to feel and, yes, look.

Well enough of all tht! I hope more folks chime in because it is so interesting and inspiring to hear it all! Thank you!!