#1   ^
Old Tue, Mar-04-08, 16:05
Taking MY Turn

Plan: Intuitive Eating
Stats: 240/220.8/190 Female 65
BF:
Progress: 38%
Default This, That and PP Chat for March '08

Can you believe we're already in March? What the heck happened to February??? I have a TWO MONTH OLD baby now...and a bigger waistline than I'd hoped.

So I finally posted my "revised before" pictures and it was SO difficult. I was so depressed, but it's all part of acceptin and being accountable. So here I am at the same weight when I started my weight loss journey 2 1/2 years ago. Talk about "starting over"! But at least this time I have the tools waiting for me.

I've decided to go HF style because I was very successful with that before and because I need food that will do the "slow burn" and hold me for a LONG time. Trying to care for my mom and my son while maintaining the house and keeping up with business responsibilities means little chance for eating. (During his naps, which are still sporadic and uncertain I always have to choose literally 1-2 things to get done...and unfortunately biz communication often wins out! Though Ian has been in a Baby Bjorn while I've cooked myself an omelet - Mommy's GOT to eat!) It's a bit like Larry's approach to morning meal...lots of fat and good protein and it'll hold you most of the day.

I see we have some new folks in the PP section and also previous PPers coming back as well as keeping tabs and answering questions (those that have been doing this twice as long as I've even known about it!). It's really good to have the support. Wish me luck and I'll try to keep checking in as often as my schedule will allow!
Sponsored Links