View Single Post
  #28   ^
Old Mon, Feb-18-08, 11:22

Plan: ?
Stats: 178/166/155 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 52%

Hi all,

I just got my Fluidity Bar yesterday for my birthday. it wasn't as chap as I would have liked but I did get a discount ($200 even - no shipping, no tax, which is usually 13%). It's brand new, so I can't complain. I couldn't find anything on ebay or craig's list because no one is selling them in Canada. They're all over the place in the States so you shouldn't have too much of a problem finding one. They're everywhere.

As for the workout, I haven't started yet (I have a belly ache from all the celebratory food I ate yesterday ). I did check out some of the DVD's. I'm definitely looking forward to this though. I own the Lotte Berk box set as well as the Bar Method set. I really grew to like Designer sculpting.

I have the same problem when it comes to using something long enough to see the results. I'm hoping this will be different. I can't see it not working. This style of exercise has been around for years!!

Anyway, enjoy! I'll keep checking back with reports on my Fluidity Bar and hopefully, we'll have something to chat about.

All the best to you...