View Single Post
  #27   ^
Old Mon, Feb-18-08, 04:51

Plan: Low-Carb
Stats: 209/194/150 Female 66 inches
BF:
Progress: 25%

Peach-

I totally understand what you mean. That is why I tend to research everything in advance before I allow myself to buy it now. I don't care what the people on the infomercial have to say about an item. I want to see what the people who bought it have to say.

My workout equipment tends to collect dust as well. The exercise videos look good on the shelf, but haven't had much use. I have a Total Gym and an XL Glider....in a one bedroom apartment. Needless to say...they both fold up very well for storage...and tend to stay that way.

I don't do New Year's resolutions, but I have set some goals for myself this year. I have done a good job of taking control of my diet. Now it's time to take control of my health. That means water intake, exercise, and vitamins. I do not enjoy any of these things, so it presents quite a challenge.

I have ordered the Lotte Berk box set of workout dvds. They should arrive soon. I have also ordered some yoga dvds. I hate cardio, and hate to sweat, so I figured these would be a good start.

Fluidity looked like a good idea as well. The price tag is so high that I decided to try the Lotte Berk to see if I enjoy that general style of exercise first. If I like it then I will give purchasing Fluidity further consideration. I think I will keep an eye on Craigs List and the classifieds to. Hopefully I can find a steal!

If one of you decide that you just don't use yours enough and are willing to ship it...let me know. I never mind buying used when the price is right!