View Single Post
  #183   ^
Old Fri, May-18-07, 06:36
Registered Member

Plan: PureMeat & CyclicFasting
Stats: 410/375/199 Female 65"
BF:
Progress: 17%

I'm not familiar with the books since my diet just consists of meat meat meat meat and limited dairy, but looking over some of the recipes it seems cream is allowed. If it isn't, just ignore this.

BF and I came up with a great way to get a morning breakfast in and to introduce raw eggs into our diet. Takes a total of 30 seconds to prepare. It is kind of like egg nog.

4 Large Raw Eggs
1/2 cup Heavy Cream
SF Vanilla Syrup (or you could just use vanilla but the syrup gets rid of the need to add powder splenda which adds carbs)
Cinnamon (to taste)
Nutmeg (to taste)

Blend in a blender till smooth. Pour over a large cup of ice and let cool. Enjoy.

He also has recently branched out

4 Large Raw Eggs
1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
SF Chocolate Divinci syrup or SF chocolate syrup of any kind

Blend, pour over ice, let cool. Enjoy.

I'm sure he'll try many more flavors. I may have to try strawberry some day soon. The base of this recipe, four eggs and half cup of cream, according to Fitday has

709 Calories
64g Fat
27g Protein
6g Carb

80 % Cal from Fat
17 % Cal from Protein
3 % Cal from Carb

Fits almost perfectly into the 70-80 percent from fat/20-30 percent from protein model with a max of 5 percent from carb.

There may be other carbs added in there from the syrup or if you decide to use flavor and splenda. But overall a good breakfast and fills you up.