#39   ^
Old Mon, Jun-11-07, 08:27

Plan: PP/PPLP
Stats: 150/140/140 Male 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by BawdyWench
Hey, Larry! Yeah, I've been pretty quiet lately. Guess I felt I didn't have anything to add. Since reading virtually all of Dr. Mike's blog articles from the beginning, though, the wheels are again churning. (Too bad that doesn't count for exercises!)
<clip>
As I read through the blog, how about I post interesting articles for general discussion? Get the ball rolling again, ya know?

I like that idea a LOT! May I make a suggestion? Why not start a new thread for the various subjects that Dr. Mike has blogged about. I have started my own “list” of noteworthy blogs so will do a new thread with the ones on “Credibility lacking in the scientific literature” and you, and others, can add any that fit the category. I could see threads on categories like the need for glucose, fat/oil, the AMA, for example.

The idea would be to post links to blogs that have similar subjects, sort of an index of sorts. Then if there are specific sections/statements that someone wants to “chew over” in a discussion, they could use them in a reply.