#1   ^
Old Thu, Feb-07-02, 12:29
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 192/192/130 Female 5 feet 3 inches
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default On day 3 and no sucess yet

Hi my name is Sue and I just started the Atkins diet on Tuesday and I haven't cheated. You see I think I've started the induction phase of Atkins about a dozen times but I always cheat and therefore hasn't worked. So now I'm determined to either do it properly or just give it up.

I joined weight watchers back in the fall and my first week was great. I lost 4.5 lbs counting points, but then I noticed I was staying within my points and eating about 4 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches a day ( I was addicted). The weight took forever to come off (if at all) so I decided to go in for the weigh-ins but do Atkins diet instead. I lost 20 lbs since Sept. 27th.

But now I'm stuck at 182-180 lbs. I had a baby back in April (he's 10 mths now) and gained about 100 lbs during my pregnancy. My pre-pregnancy weight was 145 lbs. And I wanted to lose about 20 lbs then.

I'm desperate. I'm in a wedding party in Sept. (7mths) and I'm extremely overweight. Although I haven't cheated in the past three days it seems like I'm just not dropping any weight at all.
Is this normal? Could I be doing anthing wrong? Is it realistic to think I'll lose 50 lbs in 7 months?

If anyone can offer an advice? Inspiration?

Thanks.
Sue
Sponsored Links