#10   ^
Old Tue, Mar-27-18, 01:09

Plan: LCHF, no breakfast.
Stats: 256/178/140 Female 5ft 3"
BF:
Progress: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImOnMyWay
check out this company's products, which are widely available. They make an egg- and soy-free mayonnaise. It's called Vegenaise and it's been around for 40 years. They are also marketing vegan egg substitute. I like some of their salad dressings, too. So if these products meet your guidelines, you can make recipes that call for mayo, eggs, etc. HTH

If you have a powerful enough blender or food processor (like a Vitamix-- I've had one for decades and it's practically indestructible) it's pretty easy to make nut/seed butters at home from raw sesame or sunflower seeds. If you don't have this, I highly recommend it as an investment. It will last you for a long, long time.

https://followyourheart.com

also, you can use fruit vinegars instead of balsamic vinegar, very tasty. And rice vinegar is good for lots of recipes.

So close! But contains soy :-( Thanks though, that was nearly ok! love mayo and do miss it!
I have a grinder which I use for my spices for curries and coffee beans. Not sure what make it is. Used to grind up nuts into paste occasionally. I'll definitely have a look for tahini or sesame seeds and the tomatoes you have recommended!

Deep down I am SO grateful baby and I can eat real food, and although he's had a rough time and is very small, I am very grateful he's doing better than some other poorly children. Need to refocus on what we can have, thanks Jean.

I cook everything from scratch. Fair bit of it scraping the fur, feathers and mud off first lol!