View Single Post
  #1696   ^
Old Tue, May-23-17, 19:41

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Ladies- SO I too have been lurking for a minute.......again......

But to be honest I have had to get my mojo back after surgery in Late Jan/Early feb....... It has taken a more than a minute.

I Feel Awesome finally for the first time in a couple years. I am very A72- and in the last 4 months only strayed MAYBE 2 times..... And I paid the piper.
Ya know when ya eat so good- then ya veer off one pays...... And thank goodness. Food hangover is a great reminder why we DON"T eat like that.

Jo- I am Total agreement- what would happen if big Pharma , sugar, and cancer center closed up???????????? What if we all got healthy,...
boy healthcare would go broke. lol

yea.........
So I am again so inspired with your cheering on of others...... wanting to get back on track. So sweet of you to put in that time....I get that is time! TY

Anyway....... I would love to stop in couple time a week.... and be a small part of group going forward. I can share story again if I need too.
But I lost my 100lb- kept it off for 7 years- then bam- injury and 60 pounds later I am here... have lost 15 of the 60...... have a bit to get back there.

Totally on plan

Have a good one
Sponsored Links