View Single Post
  #22   ^
Old Thu, Jun-30-16, 17:40

Plan: Keto
Stats: 190/155/145 Female 5ft 3.5 in
BF:
Progress: 78%

Hi Warriors, It's been a hectic day since last I checked in. It's amazing how 3 people can trash a house.

We started out cloudy and cool and the sun has finally broke thru.

I didn't walk today or yesterday, giving my hip joints a chance to quit hurting. I will probably walk tomorrow.

I've been going thru some of the recipes in the A72 book. They even have a recipe for noodles. I might try a couple of them.

DH wants to go out to dinner tomorrow. So I will probably end up ordering a burger and lose the bun. No french fries of course. This is the hardest when DH decides we need to eat out.

I probably never would myself, but that makes you a hermit. Probably not good to isolate ones self. LOL

Just had a BPC this morning, Coconut Oil in my coffee. That's all I wanted this morning. My energy level skyrocketed.

Egg salad for lunch, I am not hungry. I might make dinner for DH and eat something small a little later on.

I have read some hilarious things from people who know nothing about lowcarbing. They feel compelled to spout off propaganda and misinformation. I felt like saying yeah, and your Twinkies, chips and cookies are really promoting great health too. And lets not forget about white bread, and noodles and rice.

No wonder my poor daughter is confuse

I hope you have fun on your trip to Alaska Jamackarch, and you can probably stay op though it will take some planning. Hopefully your house mates won't make it hard.

Good luck on your surgery Lauri, prayers for a smooth recovery.

Thankyou Jo for your words of wisdom, I always check everyday to see what great advice you have to offer.

Congratulations Karen for staying op on your vacation.

Hope everyone has a great op day

Blessings and Peace