View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Mon, Apr-21-14, 16:29

Plan: Old diet divas plan
Stats: 272/226/180 Male 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 50%

Eating "more" could mean a few different things... like eating less but more often throughout the day. It really depends on your strategy. Your goal is to keep yourself metabolizing foods consistently... I have lost large amounts of weight with and without exercise. When I mixed exercise into the mix I strategically eat more of my carb allotment within the hour before I exercise and then a protein element within 20 minutes after exercise.

Then it comes to consuming "more" and more often to produce lean muscle to help burn more fat.

Other periods in my life I would lose weight without exercise I would balance my carb/protein balance thought out the day differently. What you want to do is eat more foods that curve hunger and that do not stumble the metabolism.

I average about 2-5lbs per week of weight-loss. I'm on my own personal challenge to lose 40lbs in 10 weeks and I am including exercise to see if that average weekly weight-loss will change.

I say be careful not to eat too much... read some of the books and hit up a low carb nutritionist to put together a diet for you.

Eat predictably and consistently with something that is easy to repeat. We are all creatures of habit. And if you are able to... work on trying to train your brain to eat for utility and find pleasures in other areas of life. Then you are on track to long term success. I've done the "roller coaster" and I am finally on track to end that ride.