View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Tue, Apr-25-17, 07:03
Say NO to Diabetes!

Plan: My own - < 30 net carbs
Stats: 440/228/210 Male 5' 11"
BF:Energy Unleashed
Progress: 92%

How about this... when you eat the right fuel, your body says 'get your lazy arse off the couch and do something!' When you eat the wrong fuel your body says "Where's my recliner? You've had a long day at work. Grab some chips, sit down, and take a load off." That is how this works for me. When I eat right I just can't sit around all the time. I stopped looking for short cuts to minimize effort. I park farther away from the door in the parking lot. I do the shopping, where I didn't before. I walk everyday because I love it. Was it the weight loss? Heck no. This has been going on since I was 390 pounds. Within months of eating low carb I started to get my rear in gear. I had no choice, really. I had 200+ pounds of excess energy now available to burn. My body said move and I complied. In fact, now that I am no longer obese and more fit I seem to be less compelled to move. I don't get as fidgety when I sit for too long. But I still enjoy being fit and living life. I am way more active than I was when I was loading up on carbs.