A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Plan: A'72 Induction Lifer + IF
Stats: 265/114/130 Female 5'4"
BF:Not so much now!
Progress: 112%

Happy HUMP Day, lovely Ladies!

Hope this finds everyone doing well!

De:
I know your grands had fun in their new pool!

Yep, yep I totally understand this statement: "I am good with simple, easy and no variety." Same here as you well know!

Hey today is Wednesday, are you and RDH off on "date" day to bowl or gamble?

Berni:
So GREAT to see you back in here! We missed ya!

Sorry to hear about your DSS and his blood thinner thingy! The poor dude can't cut a break! Imma glad he was able to go to FL with you guys though!

SWEET that you are grand free for a while! You deserve the break!

Looks like we're all tuna salad fans! Woot! Woot!

Imma gonna be packing my home-made salad dressing & jalapeño relish when I fly to Phnx. I even bring my plastic salad bowl which holds my food scale! I NEVER leave home w/o it!

I hear ya on the weight bounce, but weight isn't static... we just can't beat ourselves up for the bounces... ESP since we are stickin' 100% OP so there ain't nothing MORE we can do but just accept it and move on, eh?

Me:
Staying out of trouble! Sewing like a possessed person! Working on two more totes, will post pics in my journal on their completion. Gonna work on some more water bottle covers for some of my friends as gifts...

Still playing guitar everyday and reading!

Only have 4.5 inches left to knit on that baby blue afghan... but since Imma binge watching youtube vids and pedalin' my ass as I work on it, Imma killin' two birds with one stone!

I know I sound like a broken record but Imma still going strong following my WOE.

It's really rather stress-free since I know exactly what Imma gonna eat, so NO time wasted doing that "stinkin' thinkin'" to eat carbs which was "Fat Jo's" MO!

I totally 💚 eating my OMAD w/o obsessing about food!

Onward, my LC friends!