View Single Post
  #62   ^
Old Wed, Jun-25-03, 13:50

Plan: NSNG
Stats: 260/164/185 Female 64"
BF:
Progress: 128%
Default BRx C1/W6/D1

This is actually the workout from Monday that I'm just now getting around to posting. Usually I wouldn't bother, but I want to have a full record here of the last week of Cycle 1 for comparison.

Gym stuffs: Chest & Bis
Weights
- Dumbbell Bench Press 2x20x15, 3x6x40
- Incline Press 2x20x30, 3x6x70
- Flex Flyes 2x20x40, 3x6x100
- Hammer Curls 2x20x15, 3x6x27.5
- Preacher Curls 2x20x20, 3x6x45
Cardio
- Elliptical, 10 min, Incline: 7, Resistance: 4
notes:
First workout in almost a week after dealing with the pinched nerve. I debated with myself about whethere I should continue on with what would have been the week five workouts and just tack on a week (for seven weeks in cycle one), or just keep plugging along. Ultimately, I decided to just keep going, because it's a pretty damn long program as it is, and I don't want the dreaded boredom to set in by making it longer.

I have to say that it doesn't seem like the injury or resultant time off hurt my performance at all. I actually raised the weights on the bench press and flyes this week, and I managed to complete the max reps per set in every exercise.

I also got on the scale this morning and was greeted with a new low--229. The weight is creeping ever lower, and I'm managing to let go of the carb paranoia that had managed to set in over the course of my first few months here. All "good things" in my book.

Speaking of books, I need to go dig my Body Rx book out of my backpack and start giving it a look over to gear up for Cycle 2 next week. Actually, right now I need to get back to my hair--it's apparently not going to braid itself.