View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Tue, Mar-06-18, 12:20

Plan: atkins, carnivore 2023
Stats: 225/224/163 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: 2%

Love your user name!!

When I consumed too much of anything--meaning I really wanted to consume less of X, I had to think of another option to fill that need.

For example:
When I drank too much diet soda, with some thought I picked drinking 1 water instead of one of the sodas. Over time, I reduced the number of sodas, and increased the water. Eventually I introduced crystal light as an alternative to spice up my drink but it comes with a limit. .After that limit of my choosing, ( in this case I used science as a source, Atkins says only 3 servings of fakes sugars a day) and fill my needs with green tea or water.

The science is in on one glass red wine a day. Lots of antioxidants. Perhaps there is a red wine that interests you. Perhaps transition from vodka to red wine......and sub in other suitable drinks....

THis is just an idea on how to transition.... bet you have some ideas on how to do this.

My mother enjoys one drink a day now. Just one. And she enjoys every sip. In the evening , after 5 pm. THis was the change she put in place.

Welcome to the forum. Lots of support here.

Have you started a journal??