View Single Post
  #47   ^
Old Tue, Jan-25-11, 06:39

Plan: Lowcarb/IF
Stats: 215/173.9/150 Female 5.5"
BF:
Progress: 63%

Why I originally brought up bananas: I have no doubt that on a diet of limited food but unlimited bananas, I could keep the weight up with bananas.

Quote:
I remember a year or so back when I tried coming back to these boards, most of the long-timers were being super rude to the newbies who asked questions and just over-all so moody. I believe it was around winter time so I wrote it off as some sort of seasonal affective disorder and people were just more moody. I wasn't the only one who noticed and 3 other people messaged me after sticking up for a new person saying they were leaving the boards because it was hard to find someone supportive. Now, it wasn't NEARLY as bad as what you describe on the WW board, but still..

I don't know if we're thinking of the same phase, mine might have been more like two years ago, but I noticed the same thing...and it was during a weird phase where a lot of (very vocal) people had decided to do lowfat or even WW instead. So maybe it was the same cause as the WW boards (which sounds like the worst example of lack of internet moderation): it was hunger making everyone nasty.