View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Wed, Dec-11-13, 08:13

Plan: LC with CO
Stats: 479.6/475/299 Female 5' 8"
BF:
Progress: 3%

Bought the shampoo & conditioner and love them!! I love them so much, I sent a set of shampoo, conditioner and mousse to my friend in Virginia. I hope she likes them. She has curly hair that's why I sent the mousse. I've never used that product, but I do use the amplify spray daily and love it.

I've used the shampoo & conditioner for about 10 washes now and LOVE it! I keep looking at my hair and thinking how amazing it looks. Not only does it look good...but it rarely falls out. I used to have a fist-full of hair after washing, combing, blow drying, etc. It was falling out at such a quick pace. Now...I have maybe 10 strands fall out...if that.

I love this product. But I can't give the product 100% of the glory. I also got a water softener last month and I added a tablespoon of powdered gelatin to my coffee in the morning.

So, if you're in the market for new hair products...I can't recommend the Keranique line enough. Skinstore.com and Drugstore.com are offering beauty products at 20% off right now.