View Single Post
  #36   ^
Old Thu, Apr-12-18, 17:23

Plan: VLC
Stats: 331.8/182.0/175 Female 68.5"
BF:
Progress: 96%

Hello everyone I am down .6 lbs again today. I was not expecting another loss, but heck, I'll take it!

Thanks Jessica! I need to make a new little pot of soup today. I seem to live on that stuff lately! And I grew my own Stevia a couple years ago. It grows fast in the sunlight and just about any type of soil. Needs lots of sun. I harvested it and boiled it all down in vodka to make my own sweetener liquid. I found it had a funny taste and dark color, but it certainly was sweet! I have never made it again because I find it easier to buy the pure Stevia powder and simply use that. No taste or color.

It is still snowing here in Wisconsin. We should be getting another Alberta Clipper coming through this weekend and up to a foot more of snow. Sucks. Because the sun is so warm on the nice days! I started on my tan a couple weeks ago! Snow puts a hamper on my ray absorption days. And my 'lings are getting so huge! The petunias I started from seed are now setting buds. If it doesn't get warm soon, I will end up with a basement full of flowering plants!

You all have a good night!