View Single Post
  #37   ^
Old Thu, Apr-05-18, 12:26

Plan: 20 net carbs
Stats: 250/210/175 Female 5 feet 8 inches
BF:
Progress:

Thud:
Interesting goals. I had to read it twice to understand it. So what are you tracking on a weekly basis?

Ken:
I love the twist on your challenge. Makes me wonder if I would like to do something like that in the future. But I am a "rule follower" and it helps to know I need to declare a pass if I goof up. It has been a pretty good deterrent for me. I will be interested to see how you like this way of keeping data.

Nancy:
You really impress me at how serious you are being at trying to make this challenge a new habit and way of eating. I think it will really help in the long haul, even if you aren't seeing a lot of initial weight loss.

IFnewstart:
Love, love, love your challenge goal. That is so important for me to do if I am going to be successful. Do you have any specific goals or ideas about prepping the meals?

Jean:
You are really doing a good job on limiting your computer use! Kuddos to you!

Kristine:
Good job on acing all four of your goals a lot recently!

Ms Arielle:
Seems like adding the LC veggies goal is going well for you.

I know I am missing the woman who has the writing goals. I looked as far back as my screen would show me while I was typing this and could not find a post. I don't want to leave this page and lose what I have written. So anyway, hope you have a good day of writing for project one and/or project two! I will be looking forward to reading the book!