View Single Post
  #35   ^
Old Tue, May-27-03, 15:10

Plan: NSNG
Stats: 260/164/185 Female 64"
BF:
Progress: 128%
Default BRx C1/W2/D1

So, these are actually the gym doings from last night, but after two days of wandering the state (Sunday took me to Leavenworth and much Bavarian-inspired tourist cheesiness, Monday brought wandering the Olympic peninsula) I couldn't be bothered to come by and post.

On with the details...
Gym stuffs: Chest and Bis
Warm-up
- LifeFitness Elliptical, 13 min (.95 mi, 166 cal)
Weights
- Dumbbell Bench Press 2x20x15, 1x6x30, 2x5x30
- Incline Press (ISO) 2x20x20, 3x6x50
- Flyes (Flex) 2x20x30, 3x6x70
- Hammer Curls 2x20x12.5, 3x5x25
- Preacher Curls 2x20xbar, 3x5x25

Notes:
I upped the weights on everything from the last chest/bis workout. Next week I'll need to increase the Incline Press weight and the weight on the Flyes, everything else can stay the same.

I actually meant to leave the curls at the same weight as last week, but I was feeling adventuresome. I think this was spurred on by the sleeveless top I was wearing. I could see the muscles of my arms and shoulders moving beneath my skin, and it was pretty motivating. Usually I just wear whatever t-shirt is handy when I'm throwing on gym clothes, but I may have to make an effort to go sleeveless more often if it spurs me on to work harder.

I didn't keep careful track of foods during the weekend photo-taking extravaganza, but felt pretty content that I managed to get in good amounts of protein. I'll get back on the fitday track again today to see how I'm doing.

Now, I must catch up on the work I neglected over the weekend.