View Single Post
  #59   ^
Old Wed, Sep-13-17, 07:05

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Nicco what are you doing in Paint Nite? just curious sounds like fun

Jaz, yea do not put in any effort/whine/thought to something you are not willing to put real work into and get on with your life as you want We waste so much of our lives on negative and what ifs and useless thoughts but if ya truly want something you will go for it....those Ninja people love their lifestyle, it is part of them and they train constantly and enjoy it so if that is not you don't even go there LOL....for me, what I got out of your post was 'do better' for what effort you can give it, if ya really want to give it....if not forget it totally.

Blue, the carbs are a nightmare. I can't do what you do. I wish I could but in a monster way I am so glad I can't

It is funny since I feel so wonderful eating this way it is now becoming 'not a chore' and I am finally flipping over to true lifestyle change now. I find myself calm, settled, in flow with the food vs. my fight with food all the time. I am so happy I found my zc lifestyle.

Lori the keys in a month should still be a mess but I would think you could go down but alot of places might be closed still etc?
I know you are on the fence on this one.

no truck yet. going his next day off to a 'monster truck dealership' 2 hrs away and WILL come home with one and the wallet alot lighter He saw about 6 online he likes and we will go see and I am sure we will buy.....shoot me now please!

KM so cool with the tutoring. You are moving and shaking lately, happy for you. All seems like it is going well!!!

HI ALL
fast one
pool covered yesterday. done YAY
off to fast store trip to get kiddo something for school she needs and taking doggie and hubby...then walk the nearby track for a while and just chill and stroll. Cloudy but ok here.

got 4 nice thin pork chops for brunch later
got nice top sirloin steak for dinner
got bacon/cheese/sardines and more if hungry but so far my appetite is holding alot lower and I always like that

great day all