View Single Post
  #57   ^
Old Wed, Sep-13-17, 04:59

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning ladies!

Lori- I too think it would be fun working at a place like Sporting Good store. Especially if you are sports minded!
I bet you are really excited for your cruise. How long will you be gone, until Monday?

Trig- truck shopping today? Did your hubby change his mind?
I mulled over your post regarding excuses. I hate to say it- but at first I was rather taken aback. I didn't respond right away. But after giving it some real thought- you are correct. There really is no other way to look at it. If someone really wants something that is is worthwhile to them- either go of it or don't.

Either try- or don't bother and be content with what ya decide- but STOP THE WHINING ya aren't getting the results without the work!
OMG- when I got to that part of it- it hit me like a ton of bricks. You didn't say that of course- I did. But I got to that point of thinking about it. Why am I WHINING about something I am not putting the work in for. WOW- that was something I need to embrace.

Truly that concept is as you would say : so simple it's stupid. I got it. Thanks TRIG- I mean that I do. It's a great take away for me. I never mind true correction. I may not LIKE it- but it takes a true friend to say it.

Are you still getting rain? Schools are STILL closed here for one more day!

LeAnn- I am still thinking about that post you wrote about your DS15 having a hard time between sleep and morning. I was wondering if it is getting any better?
Are you a morning person? You strike me as a late night owl!
I was thinking as I write this post- I don't remember if you told me if you ever said you have worked outside the home. I see you as a working MOM inside the home and a volunteer in the community. Did you meet your hubby in collage?

It's funny we have been writing to each other for almost what 2-3 years now- and every now and a gain one of us tosses a ZINGER in the mix that is fun to learn.
Like when TRIG- said she was a corporate bean counter for a minute, then traded it in for a farmgal and horse ranch life! Truly found the fit!

I can't even see Trig- hanging up the overalls for a dress and heading off to a gray office and sitting in a cubicle farm and listening to endless meeting drone on and on and on....... Or any of you for that matter. Oh wait...... that would be me!

Blue- I am sad that you feel under valued. You CERTAINLY do have plenty to offer! But I understand the feeling of having the rug pulled out from underneath you and still having to smile. OMG I do!!! You are so right it takes a TON of energy to put on that "everything is fine face"- when in reality you want to throw plates against a wall.
(there is something VERY therapeutic about doing just that)- just get some dollar store plates and toss away!

I know I have said this before- but you my friend will survive this transition! YES you will. Will it be without bumps, pain, all that- no. But you and the hubby will figure it out. Sometimes when you are in that position it can be so easy to let doubt suck you in. Toss the middle finger to doubt and take out your gratitude list! If you don't have one- physically MAKE one. I have found that when I WRITE out all my blessings- it helps me no matter what sh*t storm I might be in. It helps- then I stand tall- and move forward.

I am glad you know your body and what helps you. Am I advocating French fries and cheeseburgers? No- but you know what you needed and it did not derail you. I think it is important to know your body, and what it needs.

KMOM- I got the feeling from your last post that you are feeling overwhelmed? Not sure why- you seldom share about you on here. But I am so happy you are here- and doing WELL on your WOE at least!
yesterday- 5/5 - struggled to get there- but I chugged at the last minute to get it in.
------------------------------------
I don't have time for personals- I have run outta time.
I am doing WELL- could do better on my WOE. I started actually tracking with the fitness pal yesterday. Was a little shocked. I know I do total carbs- not net carbs- and when ya toss veggies in that mix- it added up real fast.
I am aware - that is half the battle.

Yesterday I did 3 sets of steps 4 flights with a co-worker. Today I am taking my weights into work. And my big ball - I want to sit on the ball 1/2 of my sitting time. It is a BIG ball that ya sit on.

Gotta serve the man- off to the cube farm.