#5   ^
Old Fri, May-14-10, 09:18

Plan: Schwarzbein
Stats: 125/140/135 Female 167cm
BF:
Progress:

Quote:
Originally Posted by talervo
Try to track your size measurements instead of the weight. That's what really matters anyways, right? If you are gaining size, then you might want to cut back on the carbs a little bit to see if that makes a difference.

In my case, the first 6-8 pounds came without a change in measurements but the last 6 can also be seen in my lower body and unfortunately in waist.. I'm still pretty hourglass-shaped and in normal weight area, but I admit that it bothers when the former trousers don't fit anymore. On the other hand, I was neatly underweight before, so it may not be a bad thing to "widen" a little bit.

But what I wanted to comment on was the amount of carbs. I tend to think that I should be stiffer and very easily start to diminish my meal sizes and carb amounts, but under stress my experience is that I can't go on without the proper amount of carbs (120-180 g/day) without experiencing irritability and problems with my mood especially. The thing is that I don't really know what to do. Should I just believe in Schwarzbein and not care about the bigger-size-pelvis or should I eat less carbs and stand the possible worsening of the mood?

My view is still that Sbein wanted us to eat enough and eat enough carbs also, not to lose weight. But of course I don't want to become an elephant within a year, because that could also make me feel bad about my life.