View Single Post
  #20   ^
Old Thu, Jun-30-16, 11:39

Plan: hflc
Stats: 166/157/125 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 22%

Hi All!

Best of luck to you with your surgery, Lauri! I'm sure all will go well and you'll be resting and recovering soon!

Today's agenda: Going to refill propane tanks (always keep an extra, so we never run out! Steaks Forevah! BUT, our second tank, tried to connect it last night when #1 ran out, is missing a thread on the neck-makes a strange hissing sound... NOT good! SO, returning deffective for a replacement. Last night, had to finish lamb chops inside in cast iron pan- whew! SMOKEY!) Not sure what else we'll do... probably play board games, read about the Greek Gods and go down to the pool, if the sun comes out later. Also, painting toesies!!!

We leave in a week for Alaska (big family wedding) - should be fun! Gonna pack a bunch of cans of tuna and sardines. Not sure what else I can take all the way up to Alaska??? Suggestions? We will have a vehicle, and we are staying at a house (like 12 people shaing a big old house)- but you know how these big events are- your time is not always your own. I suppose I could go through a drive thru and get the emergency burger on lettuce...It's great that the true NEED for food is so much less on this WOL. I always prefer to make my own food...however, the big picture plan for meals is very unclear at this point. But I know one thing- I will go hungry before I will eat carbs, so I'm all good!

Best all,
j