Old Tue, Nov-17-15, 13:28
Doing My Best

Plan: LC/CancerRecovery
Stats: 170/135/130 Female 62 inches
BF:24%
Progress: 88%

Quote:
Originally Posted by leemack
From the comments section:I see this a lot on the forum, and I think it needs to be highlighted. Often the ones obsessing about each and every foodstuff are the ones who go off plan over and over again, and maybe don't give their body much chance to heal long term.
I took this personally. And don't misunderstand, I'm not saying you're wrong. I AM one of those people. It's just that when I came to this forum I had been eating mostly on plan for 6 years without weight loss. I'm also one of those post-menopausal women with insulin resistance, not T2, only on one prescription medication and in general good health who is looking for the secret n=1 which will break my ever-lasting plateau.

Then, I see JustJo's anniversary, and read her posts about how she just "Eats OP every day" and I feel like an absolute idiot, jumping to IF, then to a potato hack, getting sick from who-knows-what new supplement or adding resistant starch. Honestly, I don't know what gets into me sometimes!

My goal is to be healthy and mobile, stay clear of T2 and arthritis pain. Still, the vain woman I've always been wants the weight-loss payoff.