View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Wed, Apr-15-15, 22:48
Registered Member

Plan: Nutritional Ketosis
Stats: 255/239.5/160 Female 61
BF:
Progress:

no one is mentioning how many calories they eat..too low and the female body is genetically set to "stay the loss" to keep the species going. Several people I know over in a low carb /keto group were starving at 1200, the upped it to 1500 calories and dropped more easily. I can attest to the issue of sleep apnea not allowing me to lose over 16 MONTHS. at 1400 calories..( a 1100 calorie DEFICIT a DAY….then when it was treated I still did not lose…because it was the wrong foods.. I ate the USDA high carb party line….made my dietitian happy, but no success for me. until I went Low Carb..then my body started dropping.

also the women who jerk their body around with egg fasts, water fasts, 3 hours of elliptical workouts may lose, but confuse the body further as it really can't figure out what is SAFE…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRQrvxTLOIE
8 Low Carb Hacks for Women

this woman has a fun site, and covers all the low carb bases..she IS younger, and healthier..so that is a plus..all you can do it be persistent…there are no easy outs when your body has metabolic issues, meds/injury, age, etc to deal with.