Finding the Pieces

Plan: Mishmash
Stats: 365/308.0/185 Female 66
BF:
Progress: 32%

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamina
Hi all..

This is zamina from india.Iam a 25 year old girl who is working in a private firm after completing my MBA.
I have a serious skin problem and two months back i visited a dermatologist and found out that its a fungal infection and curing possibility is only 50%.
The Dermatologist just told me its a fungal infection.

I went through the web and checked with my symptoms and Iam confused whether this is a candida infection,.

I'am dark skinned and this fungal infection has worsened my skin in all sweat areas inclusive of my neck,under-arms,inner thighs,under breasts etc..

I'am 5'2 ht and weigh 62 kgs.Being a Science graduate i came to understand the cause and effects of this fungal attack but did not reveal to my mom till it worsened to such an extent.

The areas especially my underarms and thighs have become deposited with thick layers of skin,darkened,and really smelling bad.I understood my ignorance and now want to really know whether there will be a solution for my problem.

iam totally depressed and dont want to delay anymore.will i have a cure for this.will I have a future.I was so ignorant that my case has become so worsened .

Doctor Please help me out.....

Thanks and regards..
zamina
Purchase some organic coconut oil and some organic oregano oil...the essential oil from NOW without anything else in it.

In a 2 cup measuring cup or container, using about a cup of coconut oil, add oregano oil and mix until coconut oil smells strongly of oregano oil. Use this oil on affected areas of your skin. Also take a tablespoon of this oil 2-3 times a day internally.