View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Thu, Jun-14-18, 07:14

Plan: Very LC, Higher Protein
Stats: 227/186/185 Male 6' 0"
BF:
Progress: 98%

We'll not block you here, and I'm sure you can find other threads addressing cheating using the advanced search function. Having free will, we can all do what we want with food at any time. Traveling down the path to serious health problems with a vivid preview of what was in store for me based on what happened to my father when he became older, I understand how consistency is key in my continued good health. That being said, there have been times when I've made the choice to eat something off plan. Free will enables one to do that. In each case, I experienced no benefits, the food wasn't the quality that I thought I remembered, and I went right back to my LCHF ways. For people just getting started on LCHF, going off plan is one of the ways to go back to a damaging eating approach. I wouldn't recommend it unless you have a long history of eating clean. Achieving good health is serious stuff, and when you realize as you're older that you could have corrected much when you were younger, it becomes very clear when you're forced to live with health issues for the rest of your life. Hindsight is always 20/20.